Tuesday 4 November 2008

Stressed!

hey, how is everyone?? I've been so busy!! And am just gonna get even more busy as the days go by.. I've got my final year project to worry about thanks to my 3 times in a role contamination, my mid term and my scholarship application.. (ya.. i know my results aren't good.. just let me try ok?)

I'm begining to stress out.. I've got so many things to deal with let alone a B is seriously getting on my nerves lately.. I gotta get that out of my system..

My RB-1 cancer cell lines were contaminated 3 times in a roll and today I finally found out the source to it!! My medium was contaminated.. ish.. wasted all my cells and now I have to start from scratch.. I'm gonna have to reculture them again.. Anyway, I got a new cell line yesterday which is U-2OS.. Its almost 80% confluent the last time I checked.. hopefully all goes well.. I really can't bare another bad news.. Not now.. =(

As for lectures, we are having a long sem subject stuffed into a short sem time period.. So we are having 2 weeks classes in 1 week!! and our mid term is on week 4.. and includes 7 weeks of lectures!! I got no clue how am I gonna take all these in.!! gosh gosh gosh!! I need help..

No comments:

Post a Comment