Monday 17 November 2008

Happy Birthday GC!!

Have known GC for 3 years now, ever since pre-u..

I first knew her as Brin's classmate.. During my second semester in pre-U, we became classmates.. Throughout these three years, she has done many assignments with me..

I remember those times when we had presentations and we always made an act out of it.. all of us, Brinda, Geok Cheng, Hui Fang, Ruxuan and me.. The funny things we did together brings lots of memory to me..


How we tried to act cool.. =P

The lame poses we did again..


And again.. =P

Funny huh?

Within these 3 years, all the happiness and sadness with she and the rest of the gang had made me come to realise so many things.. I really appreciate them and am thankful for them..

Through it all, I want to thank her..and the rest of them gang, for the friendship, for the exposure to life, for helping me become more mature and so much more.. Thank you so much!!

And mos of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEOK CHENG aka COFFEE QUEEN aka FROG!!!

hope you like the gift and hope that you enjoyed the birthday celebration we held for u!! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment