Monday 24 November 2008

Anxiety


Have u ever felt so stressed up? so full of things to do you just don't know how to get it all done?

Have u felt like you have so many responsibilities, so many people to please and so many demands to fulfill?

Have u ever thought, how nice if I could just sit here and do nothing.. or probably.. How nice if I could just sleep all day, or just do something I want and not think of the load u have on your shoulders at the moment?

This is exactly how I feel at the moment.. I need some time off.. I need a break!! =(

2 comments:

  1. i feel the same way as you feel now...
    My fyp, my assg, my interns... so much things to do... and yet, lecturer are giving us stress for homework...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chill Kat. You'll make it through this, bruised but otherwise unscathed.

    Try long cold showers = D don't have to worry bout water bill at the hostel heehee

    ReplyDelete