Sunday 23 November 2008

Car Breakdown

Dad's car wiper spoiled while fecthing me back to my rented place today.. and the worst part is.. it started raining!!!


It was impossible to see in that kind of condition, so we pulled over at the nearest petrol station..


waited..


and waited.. for the rain to stop..


its 9.30pm already and I'm still waiting.. started driving from 8.45pm.. we should have reached my rented place by now.. =(

finally dad lost his patients and decided to try and drive with the lousy vision.. Me and mum helped coordinate.. it started out quite ok.. we would stop at every petrol station and wipe the wind screen..

after that however, dad lost patients and began making noises.. Zzz

Finally reached the comfort of my home at 10.30pm!! Zzz
hope mum and dad are safe.. shall give them a call now.. tata..

No comments:

Post a Comment