Monday 24 November 2008

Clumsiness

Mistakes mistakes mistakes!! all i do is mistakes!! I don't know why.. I don't know how to stop it as well.. pop a glove while I was in the laminar air flow doing my final year project today.. yea.. while i was dealing with cancer cell lines..

best part of all, I didn't even notice the hole until after i washed all my glasswares and stuff.. And as if thats isn't enough.. I noticed that my skin was peeled at the hole area.. But thank God I didn't see any deep cut or blood.. gosh..

at this moment.. i really don't care if those cancer cell lines get contaminated or die.. I just wish I myself don't.. What have I gotten myself in to?? Why did I choose something so dangerous?? Oh God, Oh God!!

you got no idea how worried and frustrated I am now.. argh!!!!

all I can do is just wish that my defense system is good enough to keep me strong and healthy.. sob sob..

No comments:

Post a Comment