Saturday 2 April 2011

Blog Blog

Blog blog.. that's all I could think of.. Life has been exceptionally hectic, filled with countless working hours, heart stabbing failures and annoying "monkeys" that try their best to destroy my hard efforts.. I'm so tired, I want a break from all these.. I want to take my camera out, and go somewhere nice and start snapping pictures away.. But there's this other problem.. I lack kakies (people to do something with)..

I'm bored of all these.. I need a break..

Oh, and here's an extremely random picture I took of KLCC.. when can I take more nice pictures?

3 comments:

  1. cody is coming down~ let's go out lepak together this weekend! JOM!!! hehe~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. yes yes!! bak kut teh and what else?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..thanks for the idea and liking the post as well.. =)

    ReplyDelete