Sunday 10 April 2011

Chillex

I think I'm finally getting old and leaving the so called "up and hip" society. The world "chillex" that never existed in my dictionary actually exist.. Chillex actually means chill and relax.. And they have a restaurant named chillex as well..
True to its name, it is quite a nice place to chill and relax.. And..

 The food has quite a pretty outlook..
 And they provide alcoholic beverages, however,
 Sorry to say that in my opinion, the food is really not up to expectation.. I really did not enjoy the meal.. The only thing good is that the service was quite good and the environment was nice.. I really hope they can improve in their cooking standards..

If you'd like to visit this place, here are the details:
2-G-2 Menara 2 @ PFCC 
Jalan Puteri 1/2 Bandar Puteri 
Puchong 47100 Puchong, Selangor


Mon - Thurs 
8:00 am - 1:00 am
Friday 8:00 am - 2:00 am
Saturday 11:00 am - 2:00 am
Sunday 11:00 am - 2:00 am



Food price range is around RM10 to RM30++

No comments:

Post a Comment