Thursday 28 April 2011

My Honeymoon Dessert

Decided that we'd go have dessert for lunch today and ended up at My Honeymoon Dessert. Have been wanting to try out the durian pancake there for quite sometime now, but never actually stepped in there up until today.

Overall, I'd say the desserts were quite good. The variety of choices were quite vast as well. If you are looking for desserts that are not too sweet, then this is what you are looking for. The Durian Pancake (RM9) had a generous amount of durian flesh in it with just the right amount of cream wrapped around it. However, be forewarned, make sure you eat it while its cold, otherwise, you're definitely not going to find it as good as I did. When eating the Sasame paste dessert with Tau Fu Fah (RM6) (can't remember the exact name =.=), make sure you mix the whole thing well, it taste a whole lot better after I did that. The Mellow Fellow Pastry (RM16) looks absolutely gorgeous. In my opinion, a perfect combination of sweet, crispy and  yummy. A small problem though, it was kinda hard to eat when the top crispy layer starts to soften, b'cause, the heavy ice-cream on top will tend to fall off.

Oh well, to prevent from boring you all off. That's all I'm sharing for this post. Do try it when you have the chance. They have quite a number of branches.

Till then, bye! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment