Saturday 26 March 2011

I realise whenever I share my fears or thoughts, the worst somehow comes to reality. So I guess, I should shut up for now and just hope for the best?

Ok, I know that is random. I really miss blogging but I have nothing to blog all the same.

Feeling kind of upset right now and really wish the reason for this feeling would go away. This reason of being sad is becoming more and more frequent recently. At first, my reaction was to get mad, throw a tantrum and make inconsiderate demands. Then, I decided to be more understanding. And then I decided to hide my feelings, but I still feel so sad in side, and I don't feel like "the reason" is going away.

I'm starting to lose self-confidence. I feel so vulnerable and helpless all the same. I keep wishing that the one way to boost my confidence would finally have a chance to show itself, but so far, it hasn't happened, and I really don't know how long more I have to wait. Nothing I do right now seems to make this feeling go away. Is it just myself or is something happening? I want to know.. I want to know!!

2 comments:

  1. when you have the time, drop by at a bookstore and find for the book "Law of Attraction". It helps me a lot in boosting self-confidence & being optimistic! really a simple and good motivating book~~ ^^ cheer up k?? i'm sure u're able to fight this feeling off! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot.. i'll go have a look.. =)

    ReplyDelete