Friday 4 March 2011

Drinking too much water

" Have you drank any water today?" and "Go drink water." How often do you hear this statement? I have seen several people who are always reminded to drink water. I know that the person that ask is of good intentions but recently I came upon this article mentioning about the weaknesses of water and so I decided to post this up.

I know that the sentence might be hanging. That's because my photo got corrupted and I was only able to recover this much of it. Anyway, the finishing sentence is basically trying to ask you to let your thirst be your guide and not to over drink just because you think you lack water fluid.

So the next time someone asks you to drink water, you can come up with this new knowledge of yours instead of grumbling about it. Hope you enjoyed.. =)

1 comment:

  1. yeah, so next time when mom says:"go and drink water!", i'll say "i'll let thirst be my guide" hahaha!

    ReplyDelete