Thursday 15 July 2010

This is me..

In the Morning
I want to lose weight.. I want to lose weight!! Ok.. I'm gonna starve myself.. I promise I'm gonna eat less, I promise I'll lose weight this time.. I promise I'll see things through..

By lunch
Not bad, I can do this.. I can do this!! =D
Promise I'll go for jogging or do some exercise this evening.. And I'll do exercise in the morning as well!!

By evening
But hor, if I go run at the playground will I look like a lunatic? Will everyone stare at me? I think, I better do some exercise at home instead..

10 minutes later,
But what exercise should I do le? I'll check it out on the internet.. Promise I'll do it tomorrow..

Dinner time
Wow, today mum's cooking is great.. but I'm suppose to be on diet wor.. Hmmm.. Forget about it.. Eat first, tomorrow continue diet..

Thats why, up until today, I'm still the way I am.. =.=

2 comments:

  1. yeah, look at the pic in your last post x.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehh..that one not counted lo.. that one is 2 ppl share one le.. for dinner.. not i eat alone one ar.. XD

    ReplyDelete