Monday 12 July 2010

Chocolate Indulgence

Ok, remember that I previously mentioned that at Chocolate, the only thing that was nice were their drinks and their cakes were literally 好看不好吃?(nice to see but not at all nice to eat) Well, I take that back.. Few days ago, me and Liang went to Chocolate and this time we decided to try out their waffles..
As you can see for the picture.. The waffles are literally soaked in chocolate!! Thick warm chocolate covering the entire waffle topped with cold ice-cream and sweet strawberries!! yum yum.. Damn filling ok? And two of us ate that for dinner.. LOL.. Damn fattening.. But damn nice.. I'm literally content with chocolate now.. Can stop eating chocolate for a long long time.. XD
Last picture before I see you again when you come back from Johor lo.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment