Thursday 8 July 2010

Dancing

Ok.. This is an emo post.. Be warned..

I miss my life.. When I learned how to dance, when I was able to do stuns that I am only able to look at now.. I miss the lights shinning on the stage while I performed, I miss the smell of ballet shoes, the confidence while I showed of my skills and the elegance dancing thought me..

Now, when I look at pictures of all my friends that I used to dance with, I feel a stab of jealous-ness, a stab of sadness.. Dancing seems like light years away from me now.. I'm not that elegant dancer anymore, hack, even if I told you I could dance, would you believe me? Look at me, I have no resemblance of a dancer anymore.. No where near one.. God, I just feel so.. I don't know..

I'll never be able to get back there would I? To dance, to be apart of dancing again.. Is that just a part of my life that will never come back again? Oh god!

2 comments: