Wednesday 21 July 2010

Happy 23rd Birthday Si Yi

To my dear old friend.. Happy 23rd Birthday!!

Went to Chilis to celebrate Si Yi's birthday..
Si Yi and Huey Sing looking like twins.. haha
Wan Yee busy drinking and taking pictures at the same time!!

Hwee Wuon as cute as ever.. =D

As usual, a little bit of pictures on food and drinks.. haha.. thats the bottomless orange juice..
The highlight of the dish? The awesome mashed potatos!! thinking about it makes me hungry..
And of course, the birthday cake.. birthday ma.. where can leave out the cake??
Happy birthday Si Yi.. Thanks for everything you've done for me in the past.. I will not forget the time you sent me my homework through fax machine when I had Denggue fever, I will not forget those times you helped me out at Tong & Wong and of course so many other things that made our friendship what it is today.. Take care my dear friend.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment