Wednesday 18 March 2009

Weight Lost Progression

People!! Gather around people!!! I have an announcement to make!!

For more than a month now, I have been trying to lose some weight.. And today, I am proud to let you guys know that...........

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I have finally lost approximately 1-2kg!!! weee!!!



Well, ok.. back to reality.. That isn't much.. but hey.. at least I tried!! =P


Hope things keep up.. *evil grin*



Thanks for all your supports!!


Especially the two who went through with it with me!! hehe..

6 comments:

  1. congrate congrate.... *clap clap clap*... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOHHOOO!

    now for the dreaded gym sessions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. thank you thank you..

    @thomas: I wonder when would I ever have that opportunity.. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..!!ting wei, you can do it!!
    actually vege not proposely for keep fit only..it's good for our body..i like to eat vege..kaka!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahaha.. thank you thank you everyone.. ^^

    @Xnos i agree.. i also like to eat vege.. ^^

    ReplyDelete