Friday 13 March 2009

Existance..

When you feel as if that someone doesn't seem to care of your existance,
When you feel as though that person doesn't try to maintain the relationship u have with them,
When you feel that the person cares more about other things then you,

Is it still worth it?
Should you stay?
Should you hang on or is it time to let go?

How could you be so busy?
How could you not reply me?
How could you find the time for others but not me?

You say you care,
That you just don't know how to show it.
But if you do,
won't you do it without trying to?
won't you reply me?
won't you find some time for me, at least a few minutes each day to reply me?

If you care,
Show it to me.
Don't expect me to know it otherwise.

If you care,
Don't let me get disappointed each time,
and then start showing concern again.

Damn it,
I know you care,
but I can't feel it.

Damn it,
its not enough if you choose to show your care
only once a month.

Do you know how I feel?
When I need you,
where are you?

Do you know how I feel?
When I blame you,
and you let me know your upset or anger,
I feel I'm the one at fault.
I feel I should be stronger.

But is this fair?
Do you really care?
I told you I have exam, you never replied.
Why?

1 comment:

  1. gal,anything happened?
    u really sound emo...
    if my guess is right,i think tis is part of the problem when we r having far distance of relationship...
    cheer up ya~
    fell free to chat wit me if u want to~
    always there 4 u~

    *blue*

    ReplyDelete