Monday 9 March 2009

Happy Birthday Brinda!!`

Brinda!!! you're finally 22.. and I'm announcing your birthday to the whole world!! Woohoo!!
I hope u enjoyed the birthday celebration we held for u that day..


This is our dear brinda.. ^^

The blind-folded brinda

We told her we were taking her to some fancy restaurant for dinner and asked her to dress up properly.. We then blind folded her and took her around while the rest of the gang prepared the celebration at our place.. hehe..
These were all prepared by Catherine's boyfriend for brinda..

So sweet hor?? *hint hint* ahem!!


Had some photo session later.. As usual.. =P



The guys showing their hmmm.. Manliness?? LOL!!


The girls showing how much we love her!! hehe


This is me again..All photos must always end with me.. wakaka!! *vainism*

Just kidding.. hehe.. notice the changes in my outfit??

I was originally wearing this to trick Brin we were all wearing dress out.. But the plan was actually to make sure Brin stand out.. So I later changed to the outfit u guys saw above..


Brin, if u read this.. I hope u really did enjoy yourself that night no matter what some insignificant dog did.. We all really tried to make it your day.. And be sure it is!!! hehe..


Cheers Brin.. Love ya always.. hehe..

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha awesome post...thx wei 4 everythin, i did have a great time :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..glad u did.. muacks!! =P

    ReplyDelete