Thursday 5 February 2009

Some updates on me and my thesis.. =P

Everybody!!! I have a few announcement to make..

First and faremost, I FINISHED writing my thesis and have sucessfully passed up my first draft!! woohoo!!!

Secondly, I would only update my birthday celebration after saturday because my friends said they'd replace a celebration for me on sat.. hehe.. although, they did gave me a pleseant surprise on my birthday itself at the canteen.. giving me a cake and singing me 'Happy Birthday' song loudly.. Waaa!!! so happy!!! XD

Thirdly, I have replacement class on 14/2.. =.=

And now, for some REAL updates..
Throughout my thesis, I found some quite amusing plants that are able to kill cancer cells.

And here's a few types of cancer cell lines that I cultured throughout.. XD

this here is U-2 OS (Bone cancer)..
this here is SK-Mel-28 (Skin cancer)..this here is RB-1 (Eye cancer)..
I find they look beautiful.. however my sis thinks they look scary.. u be the judge.. XD




No comments:

Post a Comment