Saturday 28 February 2009

Coming out from the hideout..

okok..my blog here is so dead I don't even know how to start anymore.. =(
sorry guys.. I have been really really.. oh forget it.. I have been really really slacking lately.. =(
alright let me update a series of events.. =)
Went to Alexsis for dinner.. The food there was awesome.. hehe.. and the enviroment.. romantic!! XD

This is my meal.. omg.. the taste is heavenly!!!

My gift..

Sweet huh?? =D
And the person who made my day??
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
here you are!! thank you.. ^^

20th - 22nd February,

I made a overly confident decision to join the Malaysian Society for Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (MSMBB) quiz organized jointly by UCSI and and MSMBB. As it turns out, the competition was rather joyous and to my utter surprise, we manage to enter into the sem-finals.. but as expected, we didn't make it into the final round.. The competition theme was Fuel, Feed and Heal the World.. USCI has their own link and quite a number of photos are uploaded there.. here, have a look.. hehe..
these were the teams and organizers involved.
these are my team members.. ^^
first round of the competition..
semi-final round..

this is me with my cert and prize!! yay!!
Well, thats it for now.. I don't have the photos for other events yet.. till then!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment