Thursday 12 February 2009

My birthday celebration!!

I finally am able to update my birthday celebration..

Went to Mid Valley last saturday to celebrate my birthday with my uni friends.

Went for a movie entitled Changeling. Its a movie about a woman who lost her son and made a police report. When she found her son, she realise it wasn't her son. Based on a true story.

Don't understand what I mean?? Watch it yourself!! Something I find quite touching. Any female, who watch this would surely feel sad for the mother.. As for the man, I'm afraid u might feel a little sleepy as I had two guy friends who fell asleep while the rest of the girls cried a lot.. XD


After the movie, we went for dinner at Italianiese..
Photo session with me!! the birthday girl.. =P

this is me eating.. haha
This is me posing after I finally finished eating my gigantic meal.. XD
*eh.. I gave everyone on the table a slice.. so not counted I ate alot hor?? >.<*
After that, I was kinda forced to pose with my birthday gift!! XD My beautiful purple bag.. =P

Photobucket

Here's geok cheng posing with me!! wahaha..
After dinner we deicded to take some rather interesting photos.. hehe

I'm so glad for the celebration you guys did for me.. U have no idea how touched and happy I am.. Thank you guys so so much!! You made my day.. hehe

1 comment:

  1. Check it out. My friend at Taylor's who's enrolled in Culinary Arts are having a French dinner as their final project. It's a 5 course meal and it only costs RM80.

    It will be on the 21st of Feb but you gotta make a booking by 18th. Thought you might be interested. The food on his blog always look orgasmic.

    For more info,

    http://pervertism101.com/?p=880

    ReplyDelete