Tuesday 10 February 2009

Is not I don't wanna blog!

Haven't been updating my blog for quite some time now..

I know.. It's not my fault.. listen to my reasons first..

1) My laptop is currently at HP center being repaired since last monday

2) My friends haven't given me my birthday photos so I can't update them.. XD

3) I am INDEED busy.. =P

But hey, I'll update it soon.. promise.. ;)

There is one thing I should tell you guys however,
I have officially started to TRY and lose some weight.. *Some support please??*
Will keep you guys updated on the changes.. =P
Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha~~~okok~i give u some support!be the first!
    how about going buffet tomolo?
    hahahaha~~~
    watashiwa devil~~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD cut weight ah? remember to get some before and after photo orh, hahahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..wednesday!!! >.<

    lion.. nonit take photo d lo.. my blog so many.. lol

    ReplyDelete