Friday 10 August 2012

Random photos I took

Was browsing through my phone gallery and noticed a few pictures that I never managed to blog so here it is..

Received a voucher for a buy 1 get 1 free Starbucks and decided to treat the bf with it.. However, the bf was too busy working and could not make it.. what to do? people making a living, I sitting at home rotting.. So a friend of mine suggested I drink both myself.. Ok lor.. Challenge accepted!

This is my green tea frap..Before this I drank dark mocha.. Guess what? Could not sleep that night.. fml..

Was just standing waiting for my ride when I saw this water hydrant thingy and decided it was a good "feel" picture model and decided to snap a picture of it.. what do you think?
Can you guess where is this? =D

When in doubt or when you cannot make a decision, they say pray to God.. I did, and as I finished, I happened to see these beautiful flower and randomly took a photo of it..
Nice eh?

I was all beh tahan when the bf was so in love with memes until I saw Audrey & Timothy's wedding proposal.. And I thought I have seen the full potential of meme.. But I was wrong!!!
Me'me has now gone on to invade the scientific world, making its presence in a Science conference! =.="

Was caught in a jam one day due to a road block.. For 2 hours just to move like 5km!! Best part is, when I reached the road block zone, police already packed up and left!! Really Malaysia boleh.. >.<

This guy could not tahan the jam.. And what Malaysians do when we are bored? We climb out of our four wheel drive and snap pictures!! =D

And last but not least, I managed to capture a picture of a sleeping duck at the lakeside of Taylor's after visiting an ex lecturer..
Zzz..




4 comments:

  1. love the photos! u’ve really good photography skills!! I’m from taylor’s lakeside campus, too!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. take photo like pro.. congratulation :) http://www.redlomo.com/backlink/

    ReplyDelete