Sunday 5 August 2012

Decisions

Feeling very lost now.. Not sure what to do. I've been given 3 choices to choose from, to walk my future path. I really don't know the best option, or what I'd excel well in. I wish I knew what to do. People say that, deep down in your heart, you know the answer, you know what you want. But I don't! Am I weird? I see these options, each representing their potential, their risks and their consequences. Each presenting a different way of life that I might lead and yet, I don't know which to choose! It feels like I'm deciding my whole life and its damn hard to pick which is the right thing to do! People told me that, there is not right or wrong decision and that I just have to make it and live with it. But the consequences are so large that I am so afraid of just going ahead and making the decision! Every stage of life, we face something different. We gain experience from the outcome of it. But this time, I am so afraid of facing the consequences because it is something I have to deal with my whole life!


2 comments:

  1. harlo~~ hhaha.. ur post reminds me of 1 of my post back then when i'm having difficulties in choosing whether to work and study at the same time, or to quit my job, or give up pursuing MSc. Anyway, i've made my choice to choose the toughest route. And i tell myself,don't regret it. And i never did!

    So yes, follow your heart.. do something that you really like and you think it's what you really want. Once you've make the choice, tell yourself to strive through it, no looking back, no regrets! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. thanks Caryn.. Yea, I made a decision already.. Not sure if it is right or wrong.. But I made it and I will not look back.. Just pray and hope that I will like what I choose or learn how to like what I choose.. haha.. =D

    ReplyDelete