Wednesday 20 June 2012

Wrong call at the wrong time! @.@

Me: *calls unknown number* Hello, Someone called my mobile number just now? where is this?
Unknown Number: This is TM Unifi.. Actually miss, we are calling to inform that your area already has unifi facilities..
Me: Ya, I know I have it already..
*Rain starts pouring outside.. and my cloths ares till hanging outside!!*
Me: Ok, I got something to do.. got to go.. bye!
Unifi dude: Miss, wait ar.. so since you already have unifi, you can tell your friends to call this number if they wanna get unifi....
Me: Ok, I got to go.. bye! 
*hangs up*


FML! so important for me to tell my friends to contact this number in case they wanna get unifi when my clothes are outside in the sudden downpour?!

1 comment:

  1. i dont think so TM will call u.. some time received call from fake people .. asking for credit card and so on... www.redlomo.com :)

    ReplyDelete