Wednesday 6 June 2012

Moo Cow versus Tutti Fruiti

Two frozen yogurt (froyo) that I have fallen in love with.. So who's the winner? Take a look:

p/s: for those lazy to read this long ass post, do scroll right to the bottom for my conclusion..

My first time trying froyo was with Tutti Frutti near Sunway Giza.. First impression was RM0.53/10g?! OUCH!! Second thought that hit me was, "wow, self-service? Great! I can control the amount so that my budget won't run!" *evil grin*

In the end, I took 1.5 twist as shown in the right bottom picture and was happily going to pay when I saw my friend filling her cup with all sorts of toppings (the yogurt on the bottom left is hers) and due to peer pressure, I added some fruits as well.. kiwi, mango and a strawberry.. And when it was time to pay, mine cost RM16.90, my friend's cost RM23.90 and the other yogurt on the top right corner cost RM10.90.. And then I realized my mistake.. Fruits are damn heavy and not worth RM0.53/10g!!! FML!! I am so stupid!


Oh well, what's done is done.. Took a bite and realized OMG! My new found love!! You know how people say yogurt is healthy and ice-cream is fattening? This is like healthy ice-cream! Cold, sweet and yummy! And the fruits.. wtf? its so fresh and juicy..

And then, not long ago, I found Moo Cow froyo.. A promoter tried giving me some sample and I was like, "seriously? You Tutti Frutti imitator?" But being greedy, I took the sample and tried.. And OMG!!! It was so awesome!! The milky taste is so out of the world!  The price is also quite reasonable at RM9.90 + 1 free topping for original flavour and RM10.90 for other flavours + RM1 for extra toppings..


 Difference between Moo Cow and Tutti Fruitti:
1) Moo Cow has a very much more milky taste as compared to Tutti Frutti..
2) Tutti Frutti has a way wider selection of froyo choices as well as topping choices
3) Moo Cow has healthier topping choices such as blackcurrant, cereal and etc..
4) Tutti Frutti is a do-it-yourself kinda thing while Moo Cow isn't..
5) Price? I'd go with Moo Cow is cheaper..

Overall, my preference is Moo Cow because I am a sucker for that milky taste as well as the price range..What about you? xoxo


2 comments: