Wednesday 1 February 2012

The time of the year I like most..


I absolutely love the begining of the year as well as the end of the year.. why? well, for starters, I love all the holidays we have.. for example, at the begining of the year, we have New year, Chinese New Year, Federal day, Thaipusam and Mohammad's Birthday.. But most importantly, its the time of the year where most of my family members are having their birthday celebration.. that includes me.. *hint hint* And to top things up, we have Valentine Days as well.. where we get an excuse to dress up properly and be with our loved ones.. LOL.. I know you can say that everyday is Valentine when we are with our loved ones..but still, its a day, where u can dress abnormally nicer, or spend a little more lavishly on your meals or do something more romantic for a change.. so it will be the Valentine of Valentines of the year.. *epic fail in convincing*



Towards the end of the year, we have Christmas, my boy is celebrating his birthday and our anniversary..I guess you get the why I like the begining and the end of the year now? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment