Wednesday 8 February 2012

My tiny shopping-spree at Sungai Wang

Ok, I did mention tiny.. So it really is tiny.. Don't expect too much ya??

Have been trying to get hold of some tubes for myself for some time now because I think my closet has this black hole that likes sucking in small pieces of materials.. I've been losing my office socks (socks I wear to work) all the time.. I initially had like 4 pairs and it sort-of-like reduced to 2 pairs.. So I bought another 4 pairs.. Now I have like 4 pairs left.. =.=

And then my tubes.. I have like 3 white colour ones.. But now, satu pun tak boleh cari.. o.O

So what I would like to ask the black hole in my closet is..


So I decided to get me self some tubes.. And went all the way to Sungai Wang and bought some.. Because, somehow, I don't see these things in other shopping malls..

At the same time, I ended up getting myself a pair of sun glasses and an owl necklace.. The owl necklace cute or not???

Show you up close picture first..


Don't know why, initially didn't feel buying it.. but maybe its eyes persuaded me to get it.. LOL..

kthxbai

2 comments: