Monday 13 February 2012

Of the things I've been up to.. Weight gain!!

And so I have been living like a queen for the past few weeks ever since CNY.. Some of the things I've eaten are posted below:
Chilis, one of the places I feel is a great place to chill out with friends..

 Or Starbucks.. ^^

Oh and I recently tried out Gong Cha.. It is sort of like Chatime.. I have heard many different comments on the two, which is better and etc.. Well, to my opinion, both are awesome.. =D

 Gong Chat Special Winter Melon + Pearl

And also, as shown below, my birthday cake..
p/s: Siski, is a nickname my brother gave me..

These are not the only food I've eaten.. I also recently just had Japanese food, Korean food and Dim Sum.. And currently, I am horrified at the idea of standing on a weighing scale.. T_____________________T

Also, my pocket is currently extremely "holey".. T______________T

p/s: Am back to being busy with thesis correction, manuscript preparation and lab work, so my updates might become less frequent.. Till then! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday and Happy Valentine's Day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.. happy Valentine's day to you too.. =)

    ReplyDelete