Saturday 31 December 2011

Year 2012

Its the end of the year again.. Ever since 2005, I have always done something for the new years countdown, be it going to a shopping mall and screaming like mad with a bunch of people as the clock ticks down from: "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1" or be it with my family travelling somewhere away from home or be it just watching the fireworks from some random location with my loved ones..

This year unfortunately, I am doomed to be stuck at home.. yea, you didn't read wrong.. I am doomed to be stuck at home.. Why? Well because, I am having food poison at this very moment that I am writing this post.. have been having it ever since 28/12/11 and unfortunately, I am going to countdown with it this year.. FML
Practically could not sleep or eat for the past few days.. Thank God I can swallow porridge today though.. Sigh..

Originally wanted to post pictures on each new year celebration I had but after searching, I realised I had NONE!!! WTF?? All my memories are just in my brain, no pictures!! FML!! who is going to believe that I have lived?? who?? *mental note to self: take more photos*

So since I am stuck at home, I'm going to come up with my new years resolution:

1) Graduate with a Masters in Medical Science
2) Find and get accepted in a school for phD
3) Lose those bloody weights I promised to lose (for more information, look at the left side of my blog)
4) Get a new laptop or tablet
5) Stop forgetting my Touch 'n' Go card
6) Drive more frequently

That's all I can come up with for now..

Oh and before I forget, Happy 2012 to all!!! May this year not be the end of the world but a good one with many more to come!!! =D


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Kat!!! hehehe~~ really bad timing to get food poisoning.. pity you.. nvm, you've done with bad luck at the very beginning of the year. SO you'll get all the good ones later ;) what have you got to worried about after experiencing the worst.. right? haha~~

    ReplyDelete