Monday 12 December 2011

Weight loss tracker widget for blogs

If anyone knows me, they'd probably have heard me claimed that I am too fat, or that I want to lose weight, or that I can never lose fat.. And I guess, the reason why, I cannot lose fat, isn't because I genetically have big bones, or that I am genetically easily fat and can never lose weight.. I guess its more likely because my will power is so damn low in the department of weight lost.. Also, I tend to give up halfway.. Actually, come to think of it, I think I give up after 2 weeks of trying..

Ok, enough of crap, the reason for my blog post this time, is to promote this weight loss tracker widget for blogs.. Its something I have recently discovered when I randomly browsed through a few websites.. Enough said..

If you can see, I have one right on my left sidebar, with a picture of a girl hopping on a weighing machine, and a measuring tape right behind her.. I got it from LilySlim 


There is a whole lot of different designs, that you can choose from for the weight loss widget.. And even better than that, there is a whole lot of other widgets such as fitness goals, diet days, etc.. There's even one for pregnancy and breastfeeding!!

Go check them out.. =)

And one more point I have to stress, since I have already pointed out that I want to lose weight, and since I've already place a weight tracker widget in my blog, I shall promise to achieve it without fail this time.. Wish me luck!!! =D

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I actually found you when I googled blog weight loss tracker gadgets. :) I've been a blogger for over 3 years, but just started a new anonymous blog as motivation for my weight loss journey. Come check it out if you have a chance. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've visited your blog and all the best with your weight loss journey.. Merry Christmas to you too!!

    ReplyDelete