Friday 9 December 2011

Malacca @ Jonker Walk - Durian Products

I just realised that I actually never posted this.. So here it is..

Have you ever hear yourself say that you hate durian products, and that the only durian you'll eat is the original one? Well, I have a friend that told me he'll never eat durian but simply loved durian products.. I for one cannot understand this because the durian product I've only eaten were these:


It wasn't, however, until I went to Jonker Walk and tried all the different types of durian products.. and OMG, its delicious!! 


So here are just a few photos:

First up was this white solid thing in the cup which I found out was duiran ice-cream.. At first glance it looked pale, and I was like no.. doubt it taste any better than the Durian Aiskrim potong that I've tried..


 And then, when this white solid thing went into my mouth, I was like.. OMG.. Texture wise, taste wise, awesome! Smooth and yummy!!! *slurps*

Next, is the durian puffs..

I'm serious.. anyone durian lovers around? This is a must try.. a MUST TRY!!! OK? go get yourself some.. now!! When you bite the puff, the durian just oozes out.. Don't know how to explain.. its heavenly..

And then, here's the more famous one..

 The durian cendol.. Can you see that yellowish sticky liquid at the top left corner? the one right next to the gula Melaka.. That, my dear is durian sauce #dunnowhatsitcalled and honestly, I like the orginal cendol with gula Melaka more.. A bit of a disappointment I would say.. but still, the picture looks good eh? =P

Ok, that's it from me.. now go get yourself some durian products.. =D

3 comments:

  1. I was at Jonkers about 3 weeks ago and yes, did see some of the products as shared by your goodself. I am big into durians and so, I did not rave over all these goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the food look good~ and make me hungry @.@ didnt went malacca before :( sob sob

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nava.k haha.. i love the original durian too.. but these durian products are seriously a must-try-it-at-least-once-in-a-lifetime.. =D

    @caro awww.. nvm nvm.. find a chance to go there one day..

    ReplyDelete