Sunday 24 October 2010

Seeking for my rainbow


Sometimes the thought of losing yourself in some "place" like a game or even in the world of blogging seems like a very tempting option.. When situations in life turns extremely hard, when everything in front of you seems so bleak, sometimes we just want to run and hide for awhile.. Sometimes, we feel like we never want to face the cold hard world again..

But behind every storm, there's always a rainbow.. All bad things will come to an end.. And once again, we can feel the warmth of the sun basking our skin again.. In life there's ups and downs.. I know I can never stay up forever, I know that one day I have to come down again.. So all I can do now, is hope for the best, and brace myself through this strong and chilly storm..

hwaiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment