Friday 22 October 2010

I don't know what to do.. All I can feel right now is the shiver down my spine.. The helpless feeling creeping though my soul.. What have I done? How can I make such a stupid mistake? I did everything so carefully.. I don't know where and what went wrong..I did things slowly.. Took my time.. I even got the best readings I've ever gotten.. Only at the last step, when I was working on the last step.. How come I didn't realise the problem before I continued with the other 2?

The worst thing is knowing that I don't have a chance at repeating, that we don't have the funds for repeating.. The worst thing is knowing I made mistakes that I cannot forgive myself for, one after another.. The worst thing is trying so hard and falling even harder..I'm so tired.. I'm so defeated.. I admit, I'm hopeless..

2 comments: