Thursday 26 July 2012

A small token of accomplishment.. ^^

Attended a conference recently and participated in a poster presentation competition where I presented part of my Master work. 

People who took the time to view my poster actually acknowledged my work and said I've don quite a bit of work! Those words were so comforting! It was like, I did not waste the 1.5 years I spent slaving away for my Masters certificate!

And the sweetest moment was when I heard my name called out for obtaining the best poster award!!!


At that moment, every pain and struggle I went through all seem to have been worth it! Ok, I know I sound like a fool, but seriously, sometimes, all it takes is a little credit and a little encouragement to make one's sacrifice worthwhile and to give one a little more hope in accomplishing what they started out doing.. =)

Have you recently accomplished anything? ^^

1 comment:

  1. Studying to obtain higher education is a simple journey. Its lots of sacrifice in time and putting aside things that we used to enjoy. End of the day, its worth and will be such a great achievement.

    ReplyDelete