Tuesday 8 November 2011

Ultimate Cheesy 7 Pizza

I have 2 reasons to post this: 1, my readers like reading my food post.. 2, i miss photoshopping.. so.. there u go..

Anyone craving for cheese? I recently saw lots of advertisement regarding this Ultimate Cheesy 7 pizza..

It contains 7 different cheese: Mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, Provolone cheese, Romano cheese, Parmesan cheese & Cream cheese. I know, OMG right?!

As I was saying, if you are craving for cheese, this is one meal you are sure to help satisfy your craving.. And I mean like, satisfied for quite some time..


See that round buldging thingy? Thats cream cheese.. I tried eating the ball alone and it was cheesy and also kinda too salty at the same time.. But if you spread it around the pizza and eat it.. it is much much better.. =D


After having like 3 pieces of it, I told myself I wouldn't be in any hurry to eat cheese for the time being.. 


Don't believe me?? Look at the picture below:

Doesn't it look awesomely cheesy?? =D 


Its definitely a pizza that will cease your cheese craving for the time being.. hehe.. 


Until next time..

2 comments:

  1. Is it at Pizza Hut? sure looks tasty~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup.. its from pizza hut.. hehe.. its extremely cheesy.. lol

    ReplyDelete