Thursday 17 November 2011

Invigilations

So, I've made up my mind to blog when I "accidentally" open my blogger.. #forthetimebeing
And so here I am..

For two days in a row I have been dragging myself to school at the crack of dawn just to earn a tad bit of money from invigilating.. And guess what, I realise that invigilation is the world's most boring job.. It requires you to just sit and stare *plays Jonas brothers, Stop and Stare* or walk around and stare *plays Jonas brothers, Stop and Stare*.. And truth be told, I am not even bothered if anyone cheats.. All I wish is for time to go faster.. And then I remembered how I wished I had more time during exams.. *takes back previous wish*


One more invigilation to go before I finish my task though, and at this moment, I have the strongest urge ever to either fake a sick call on that day, or just tell the Academic Administration Department that something came up and I won't be able to make it on that day.. Anyone has a suggestion?

And now a camwhore picture before I end my post..

No comments:

Post a Comment