Wednesday 8 June 2011

I'm Still Here

Truth be told, I have not been blogging for awhile.. I have actually not been doing anything much exciting to blog about in awhile.. Ok, let me rephrase that, I have not been doing anything much exciting a few weeks ago.. So there was practically no pictures or any interesting thing to talk about.. Well, unless you don't mind reading about me fretting about lab work over and over again, about the mess I am in, and about all the paper work I have to do..

Anyway, just a short post for today.. And you'll see more picture post in the days to come.. I hope to keep you guys entertained (for those remnants that still view my blog, that is..).. Stay tune.. =)
p/s: What do you think about the shirt I'm wearing? Mum bought it.. I just wore it.. Think its kinda lala.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment