Tuesday 22 February 2011

Will Power

I've seen so many people achieve things that I can only dream of achieving.. Each time one succeeds, I feel a sharp annoyance of this feeling called "envy" cursing through my veins.. And now I ask myself why am I so far behind? Why am I no where near the goals I set myself?

Truth is, I'm lazy.. I either lack self-confidence or I'm over confidence.. I don't try hard enough.. I don't know how to make my goals clear to others.. And the biggest reason of my failure is, I like to give up halfway.. zzz

So I guess, I've finally come up with my "belated" New Years Resolution..
 1) I will not be lazy
 2) I will keep myself level headed as much as possible
 3) I' will not give up halfway
 4) and the hardest one of all, I'll try to express my goals to others clearly..

Wish me luck!! =D
Just for decoration.. =D

2 comments: