Friday 11 February 2011

Fishing Trip

Basic things to bring when one goes fishing is:
of course the fishing rod.. 
and, lets not forget the bait.. yeah, their earth worms.. and no, I didn't touch them.. and yes again, I know, I'm chicken.. =P
sis isn't though.. look at that grin plastered on her lite up face while she dangles the earth worm with her two fingers, and the earth worm clinging for its dear life by its tail!! (talk about exaggerating.. LOL) 
as if that's not enough, she decides to take a post of her trying to swallow the worm.. oh mi got!!
here are some more sane pictures.. where my sis and uncle are quietly fishing, while I do the picture taking.. 
here's sis with her fish..
and me, with my fish!! (this picture really doesn't compliment me does it? =S)
a day's catch.. I must say, quite proud of myself.. =D

3 comments:

  1. wah.. looks so interesting.. i oso wan to fish d.. where's the place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fishing Trip!!
    Cass really dare to hold the wormsss...
    Me dun dare tooo....
    So we are both in the chicky grp...
    HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @happydevil haha.. at Sarawak.. XD

    @peanutbutter ahaha... *high five!*

    ReplyDelete