Saturday 13 November 2010

Struggling

Wondering why I have disappeared yet again? For the past 2 weeks I have been sleeping way pass midnight and waking up before 6am every single day. When I reach university, I dump my bag and head straight to the lab and start my hectic day. I don't have time for lunch, always end up either making my friends wait for me for a long long time or end up eating take aways in during 15 mins experiment waiting time. At the end of the day, I rush home, and start working on my slides till midnight. Finally, I let my supervisor check my slides yesterday, but after supervisor checks it, she said, " Your presentation slides got no content." T_____________T

And to top things up, I am sick!!! What shit is this?!
Can I just wish for better days ahead? pretty please?

2 comments:

  1. take it easy.. things will get better soon.. stay tough.. i'll pray for u d.. God bless u..

    ReplyDelete