Wednesday 8 September 2010

Sushi Zanmai

A place where most have been and I believe there is no need for any introduction..
We set in front of all those fresh seafood..

The before and after of edimame
Now you see it..
Now you don't..
This taste a lot nicer than it looks *I just felt I need to help it justify itself.. ;)*
Green tea as usual..
The "must eat" when you enter a sushi restaurant..
Some other irresistible sushi..
And the ever oh-so-good soft shell crab!! uh hum.. this is for you, my dear Liang, to get jealous.. =P

let me describe a little on this? The first and last piece are the biggest part with the soft shell crab while the middle four pieces, well, its soft shell crab wrap within salmon.. Tell me, how delicious is that?

p/s: I couldn't find any soft shell crab except for the above dish.. does Sushi Zanmai not sell soft shell crab?!!! =(

2 comments: