Friday 17 September 2010

Happy 23rd Birthday Dear!!

Because dear is so in love and so in need to go back to practice his wushu for his competition, we had to celebrate his birthday early.. So all my plans for his birthday celebration this year had to be put on hold, and I had to come up with a plan B..

*Thinks to self, good also, then I can save the plan for future* ngek ngek..

Took him to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. because I so wanted to try it I know he like shrimps..

The menu itself already make my mouth water man.. And the price itself already puncture a hole in my pocket man!

An interesting idea they have in this restaurant was that they had a sign to notify the waiter/waitress when we would like to be served or when they should leave us alone..
This is the sign, when you put the Stop Forrest Stop sign, they would come and serve you..

When you put the Run Forrest Run sign, they leave you alone.. =D
Letting Liang choose what he wants to eat.. =D
Camwhore a bit after they took our order..

This is why I will never use flash again unless it deems ultimately necessary!!


Food came lo..
Can you imagine the amount of shrimps in that plate?? OMG, awesome!! =D
And this one, we get to eat four different style of cooked shrimp!!

By the way, both dishes were made for 2-3 people..so imagine us pigging out.. XD
Bro told me, "poor thing, he can't even eat in peace!!" =.=
What wor.. I just wanna take more pictures as a remembrance of this special occasion mar..

After meal...
Dear, you dreaming about what ar?? =P

Dear said that we always take pictures with the same post, so I thought of some different ideas lo..

Eheh, what you people think?? XD

Dear, Happy birthday o.. Hope you have a great one.. See you soon ya? xoxo

2 comments: