Saturday 21 August 2010

Something long overdue

I've been meaning to post this but could never bring myself to do it.. After not blogging for such a long time, I'm actually kind of scared to come back in here.. But anyway, here it is.. An update..
After all, it does seem like a perfect time to update..seeing that I'm actually kinda upset over something at the moment.. Anyway,

I read at Chesserland a few months ago about this restaurant and thought I'd went and try it out..
Yakiniku Restaurant

Before we arrived,
we played with this cat paw thingy..
There's the second paw.. 2 different colours..
And then we decided to disturb the driver.. =P

Took us like 1.5 hours to reach the place..

Here's a little on how the interior design looked like..

And the food we ordered..
My favourite soft shell crab.. omg!

That's it.. hope the pictures aren't too ugly.. =.=
p/s: food is just ma ma dei (fairly normal).. Not highly recommended.. base on my opinion that is..

2 comments:

  1. i want the soft shell crab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..come back to me..then we go eat together.. XD

    ReplyDelete