Wednesday 4 August 2010

Blogging?? Whats that?

Have been travelling on four trains on a daily basis. Waking up 4 hours before I actually arrive to my destination and reaching at a minimum of only 2 hours after I leave my work desk. What is happening to my life? I don't know..

Everyday I come home dead tired and when the alarm rings the next day, I have to literally drag myself out of bed.. I guess this shows you why I have no pictures to update..

Bare with me for the time being, for when things turns for the better, and it will, believe me on this.. I'll upload more beautiful pictures.. Till then, stay tune to my "rather'blant" blog.. I'll be back with more updates..

p/s: Go watch Sorcerer's Apprentice!! It made me fall in love with Secret by OneRepublic.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment