Thursday 8 November 2012

Gorgeouslism Deepavali Sales!

Hello folks, I know I have went off the grid for quite awhile now and I blame the new job requirements. I don't work long hours, mind you, but preparing for that seemingly 2 hours or 3 hours of job requires a lot more time and effort than you would think possible. Even so, I promise to be updating more frequently as I am currently having a break till the end of next week. So heads up! More spamming from me! =P

Ok, I'm drifting off from my topic. Today I am going to post about an online accessories store that I started up a few months back. We currently have hit 109 likes *clap clap* and we are, as according to my title, having a Deepavali Sales! Please do click on the picture below to divert you to our facebook page and see if there's any accessories at all that you'd like to buy! And do like us on Facebook to enjoy great savings and receive updates from us. Thank you!


Remember to  !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment