Monday 3 September 2012

Just for laugh

hello peeps,

how have the long weekend been?

Recently there's been loads of long weekends and as an effect, I have became extremely lazy to even move a muscle..

Speaking of which, I recently went bowling, after like God knows how many years of not bowling..

Photo credited to Ryan (some random bowling picture I took from Google.. I mean what's the use of Google if not this right? right right???)

So as I was saying, I went bowling and I ended up hurting muscles I didn't know would get hurt by bowling! I mean, bowling is just a hand thing right? NOT! the next day, my glut muscles hurt, my upper tigh muscles hurt and my back muscles hurt!! I mean what did I do to make those muscles ache?!

On another note, I recently saw this extremely confusing Facebook status print screened by someone:


I got so confused!! What's with Poptarz? What is this person trying to say? Like it if I cry every time? What is this??

And then, I asked the bf to have a look at the picture and he sent me a YouTube link.. And all this became clear..


Started laughing as soon as I heard the voice of the video clip.. LOL

Hope you guys enjoy.. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. hahaha!!! thanks for sharing the poptart. so the poptart wasted already... T,T sob..sob..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, i am in the office and I can't stop laughing...

      Delete
    2. hey there..glad that I could share something to entertain you in the office.. I laughed till I nearly rolled off the chair the first time I saw this clip.. haha

      Delete