Wednesday 30 May 2012

Departure Lounge @ Uptown, Petaling Jaya

I recently went to a place called the Departure Lounge at Uptown, Petaling Jaya. A friend introduced me there. I thought it sounded kinda weird. Why Departure right? Why not arrival?? Is like people who comes to your place are going to leave soon..

Anyway, when I got there, I realised that the place was actually decorated in such a way it looked like the departure lounge in the airport.. ahhh.. so therefore the name.. I did not do a good job with taking pictures at the interior designs this time because I was busy chatting with my friends.. Sorry about that, anyhow, I do have some food pictures to show you..


From the left, the first and third picture is the "Do It My Way Breakfast". You get to pick the 3-items, 5-items and 7-items platter which cost RM8.90, RM11.90 and RM13.90 respectively. The second picture is a ham and cheese sandwich while the fourth one is a Departure Lounge special. I can't really remember the price. But the range is there around the 7-item platter. But I'd say not too cheap if you are looking for just a simple breakfast. It is worth a try though..


Address:
No. 10, Jalan SS21/39,
Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya,
Malaysia


Phone No.: 03-77251682


Opening Hours:
Mon-Sat, 8am-7pm
Sun & Public Holidays, 8am-5pm
Closed on Tuesdays & major holidays.


3 comments:

  1. hye...im marzianna...actually my question is out of topic..since i still din get the answer..do you know when will SDMAP 2012 start the training class? plz....i need to know..i call HQ but cant be reached..so sad..hope u can help me

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. sarah, yup!! =D

    somebody, i'm sorry i can't tell you that as I do not work with SD anymore.. good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete