Thursday 26 January 2012

Chinese New Year 2012

Hello peeps, how have your CNY celebration been? For me, I have good news! I have finally finished writing my thesis draft and handed in to my co-supervisor for checking.. So for the time being, I am thesis-burden-free!!

Some short updates of me:

Celebrated my sister's 21st birthday! She is finally legal!!

Went visiting around collecting ang pau.. (No photo) LOL

And visited a few shopping complexes but only took picture at Pavilion.. sorry, forgot to bring my camera.. and my stupid phone's camera software has a glitch which makes it extremely hard to take a photo.. =.=

Anyway, photos of Pavilion:
The rising star bear at Pavilion

Another bear..

Blossoms

And the main highlight of all - The longest dragon

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! 
May the year of the dragon bring you good health and prosperity!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment